• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Would these wheels work... new and CHEAP

xjfish

NAXJA Forum User
Available at Jegs. Would these be strong enough to be wheeled on an xj? I wonder how you can tell what bolt pattern they are or if they have several available? If i don't buy, thought I'd atleast pass it on to the rest of you.

Stockcar Wheel
15''x 8'' 4'' Rear Spacing, Black Powder Coat Was: $ 43.99
Now: $31.88

STOCKCAR
Our most popular Bart Wheel. Cold rolled, .135'' thick rims are welded to Bart's high-strength center section featuring a super speedway D-hole pattern for brake cooling and is a full 1/4'' thick. Thanks to top-notch construction and a beautiful powder coat finish, they will take all the abuse you can throw at them.

After browsing wheels at jegs, they seem to have pretty good prices on other wheels also. Free shipping with a $9 handling fee most orders.

http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=2496&prmenbr=361

Summit Racing has some basic black steelies by U.S. Wheel
for like 35 bucks each, free shipping, 5 dollar handling fee.
can get em in a number of backspacings, bolt patterns, in 15x7 and 15x8

crr-3975034.jpg

I really like these craigers....

$36.95 each

mississippi_xj said:
crr-3975034.jpg

I really like these craigers....

$36.95 each

i got these from Qtec as well for under $30.... and i was really suprised how thick the wheels are! i chose them because they werent the "same" as everyone elses black steelies.. excellent quality, highly recommened...

ya i like those cragar ones better than the american racing ones as well, for the same reason too, different. i will be putting those on mine when i get the chance.

Thanks for the replies. The main reason I was interested in those "stockcar wheels" was I kinda wanted a different look also. Summit is slightly higher priced than Jegs on most wheels. I haven't seen any real bargains with 4wheelparts. Thanks for the heads up on those qtek cragar prices. Anyone have pics of them mounted?

Back