• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your ultimate xj

theres been about 3 other threads that i know of similar to this, find one and read about what other people had to say

Ultimate is in the eye of the beholder. I like 1, like mine that is built on a budget and not crazy built so it can be driven to and from trails and conquer the tougher trails like the Rubicon, Fordyce, etc. The 1 on the Jeep Essentials catalog is awesome, here's the link of the Rubicon Patrol rig:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=35279
Troy

new_2271.sized.jpg

More Here
Billy

Re 5.5 lift..long arm kit...35's on beaded wheels..OBA (quick air), something a lil quicker than the bicycle pump I seem to be using now..warn 9500 winch with bumper (front)..internal cage..teraflex 60 in rear, 50 in front..snorkle, beefed up frame (sleeved)..air lockers front/rear, my silly new exhaust re-routed, cuz it um..got bent some how, spare yokes..cuz when the yokes on you, ain't nobody laughing if ya forgot 'em.. 4:56 gears cuz..hell, I can't remember why :p....beefed up drivelines..brake lines redone, cuz, mine were dusty or something..reskid the gas tank, cuz..I really didn't like skidding on my gas tank...and a new Naxja T-shirt.

of all that crap, danno says I got a lock on the t-shirt. :lock: .and the cage is done. What, me worry? I got a week, don't I?
$20,000...Xjeeper says I'm paying that for the t-shirt, and he'll throw in the jeep for free... :gag:

Btw, IC members..the pig's at Mepco in SLC..if ya wanna see it. :eyes:

Face it, it's a never ending project and we will never get there, that is what makes building them so much fun

Back