• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new in town

X

XJ-4-life

Im new to the forum and have a question anout my 96' xj. I have a daystar 1.75" coilspacer-greasable shackle kit. Im about to order Rustys 3" AAL, Id liek to hear something from the guys who know best(you all). Is there anything not included in the kit that i will need? I greatly appreciate everyones 2 cents.

included in kit:

2 - 3" Front Coil Springs
Full-length Rear Add-A-Leaf
Rear Brake Line Extension
4 - Rusty's Hydraulic Shocks

again I really appreciate any help, or advice.

NAXJA

If your gonna add the kits together Id recommend getting the full spring packs and plan on a sye...If the rustys kit is gonna replace the daystar kit you shouldnt have any problems make sure and get yourself a good set of discos and call it a day:'):D
luck
themud
ps soak everthing in pb blaster about a week before (every day) working on it it goes a hell of a lot easier especially the upper shock mount bolts..

forgot one thing dont worry about the brakeline relocators just get some stainless steel lines for the front and rear and be done with that...

themud said:
forgot one thing dont worry about the brakeline relocators just get some stainless steel lines for the front and rear and be done with that...

I agree. Those "extenders" are junk, and will not be adequate if your intention is to add the Rusty's lift on top of the Daystart budget boost. Get new brake hoses. In fact, get new hoses even if you're not going to combine the lifts.

Back