• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know anything about this?

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
http://www.ci4wi.org/Castana2004.htm

anyone going? id like to meet some NAXJA guys... havent ever met anyone....

my name will be red October 24, i paid, jsut have to be 18. i hope that i am ok posting in this forum....

XJ_ranger said:
http://www.ci4wi.org/Castana2004.htm

anyone going? id like to meet some NAXJA guys... havent ever met anyone....

my name will be red October 24, i paid, jsut have to be 18. i hope that i am ok posting in this forum....
In time you'll meet plenty of us........ in the mean time ....get ready for the hazing!

peace
chewy
hazing.jpg

thanks for that one... wow, im gonna go home and cry to mommy...

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Jackass!

Chewys response was perhaps the nicest greeting ever bestowed upon a newbie.

and you threw it in his face.

nice.

the pine car race is hereby cancelled.

Beezil said:
the pine car race is hereby cancelled.

WHAT!!!
I've been working on that car for weeks!
I took it to the post office today to be weighed!
I was right on the mark.
Now you Asshats are going to cancel it!
I have been looking forward to that event for weeks!
Thanks XJ ranger!
Thanks alot!

I know, i was just playing back... jeez you guys cant take a bit of sarcasim...

XJ_ranger said:

guy, we don't know you from a hill of shit.

please tell us how we were supposed to detect a hint of sarcasm in the word "jackass"?

please, fell free to hang around and get involved, but for shit sake lad, until we get to meet you in person......try not to "TRY" so hard.

XJ_ranger said:
my name will be red October 24. i hope that i am ok posting in this forum....

I am in this same predicament also! sux ace. i have to wait 2 years! sooo
Dad almost got me a membership 4 my birthday but he remembered i had to be 18 so. my dads the loser wanting to play with toy cars. Loser!

traff

Noplanyet2 said:
Dad almost got me a membership 4 my birthday but he remembered i had to be 18 so. my dads the loser wanting to play with toy cars. Loser!

traff

hey "noplanyet", maybe you should book an outreach weekend with "getajobandyourownapartment".

you two would have a swell time together.

Noplanyet2 said:

traff

This is the same loser that got you a Jeep and got some of his buddies to come over and wrench on it FOR you?? Sorry bro...but if you wanna pee with the big boys you best step up and show some Fing respect to the man....know what um talking about?

Rev

XJ_ranger said:

nice try, backpeddler!

Noplanyet2 said:

traff

watch it, kiddo. :nono:

Rev Den said:
This is the same loser that got you a Jeep and got some of his buddies to come over and wrench on it FOR you?? Sorry bro...but if you wanna pee with the big boys you best step up and show some Fing respect to the man....know what um talking about?

Rev

YES THIS SAME LOSER ! AND I DO SHOW ALOT OF RESPECT TO "THE MAN" AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF I DIDN'T??¿¿?¿ AND KNO I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT PEEING IS THIS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE METEPHORS THAT IM TO SMALL TO UNDERTAND???

Beezil said:
hey "noplanyet", maybe you should book an outreach weekend with "getajobandyourownapartment".

you two would have a swell time together.

NO IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR ME TO GET AN APARTMENT. AND YOU WOULD KNOW ALOT ABOUT HIRING WOULD YOU EMPLOY A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD THAT HASNT FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL YET????

NoPanYet2 wrote:
NO IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL FOR ME TO GET AN APARTMENT. AND YOU WOULD KNOW ALOT ABOUT HIRING WOULD YOU EMPLOY A FIFTEEN YEAR OLD THAT HASNT FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL YET????

Now I see where he is coming from... He's only 15 yrs. old... Still alot of growing up to do..

Dude always Love and respect your DAD and Mom.... HERE TODAY GONE TOMORROW..... and then it's to late to really show how much you care. You need to stop crying and calling your dad a loser. If you can't show respect to the man who has help you grow to the point that you are now, then you don't have much respect for yourself.

Noplanyet2 said:
YES THIS SAME LOSER ! AND I DO SHOW ALOT OF RESPECT TO "THE MAN" AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW IF I DIDN'T??¿¿?¿ AND KNO I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT PEEING IS THIS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE METEPHORS THAT IM TO SMALL TO UNDERTAND???

Okay Mister, go to your room, you are grounded! No more playstation until you can learn not to scream on the internet!

Also, what is with the 'traff' crap?
Your name is Travis, which is right up there with Percy, Taylor, and Jordan as far as 'man names' go.
Trying to give yourself a nickname is about as lame as lame gets.
:shhh:

Last edited:
bgcntry72 said:

might wanna take it down a notch. ;)

cheers,

jj

XJ_ranger said:
thanks for that one... wow, im gonna go home and cry to mommy...

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Jackass!

The proper response is, "Thank you sir! May I have a another?"

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

Back