• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's driving from the East Coast?

Safari Ary

NAXJA Forum User
I realize it's a little late in the game to still be debating about coming or not, but I am :wierd:

So anyway, I don't have anyone to ride shotgun with me really and so I'm wondering who is coming from the Mid-atlantic area that might be up for caravaning?

Somebody convince me to come, I've always wanted to, and now that it's within reach, I've kinda lost interest :confused:

Ary

Safari Ary said:
I realize it's a little late in the game to still be debating about coming or not, but I am :wierd:

So anyway, I don't have anyone to ride shotgun with me really and so I'm wondering who is coming from the Mid-atlantic area that might be up for caravaning?

Somebody convince me to come, I've always wanted to, and now that it's within reach, I've kinda lost interest :confused:

Ary
C'mon out, and if we can get my jeep out of the shop, we'll paint it VISA blue and gold :p :cheers:

Okie Terry said:
Sidriptide is coming out from Mass.

damn i wish i was.. :gonnablow :gonnablow :gonnablow

we had a fire in may that sucked up all my $$$ for the year... i'm still half thinking to go anyways and just file bankruptcy when i get back..lol..NOT!!!! i already have an april trip in the works with some local guys.... so it doesnt look like we have much East Coast representation this time around..

Back