• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STROKER flexing on PeterBuilts tire?

PeterBuilt

NAXJA Member #342
I know there were some people who got pics of when Ben was flexing on my tire down by the lake. Just wondering if someone can send me a pic of post it on the forum. Would really appreciate it. Thanks

PeterBuilt

Hey, I have lots of video, and plenty of pictures of ben and pete flexing.... but i need how to learn how to use a computer... so ill have them up soon. also give me your emails, to those who would like the pics, or email me.. [email protected]
-Chris
P.S. Pete I will buy those brackets off you.

Pics came out well...

I got the pictures developed on Tuesday... Pete, you can come get them on Friday if you'd like. There are 2 shots of the poseur tire flexing operation.

Hey, here are some photos taken by Chris this past weekend, with some of the poser shots of ben. Chris Nagel took these (MontyXJ), he jsut dones't knowhow to add a link to his post yet. Hope you like them. -Nick

http://photos.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0U*FoYtPUfmrdRLQut0ZOCgHoXZBLTXD0q3V37Uch9h9qKlOY0GH4huRBq4a7xm!a*V8cfPZRPqKSsM2tKRwBkISMtFCwyIrM1Q$$

This should work......hopefully...if it's not a "click on" link trying pasting it in the address bar.

Chris,great photo's,thanx alot.The one of me with the front wheel dangling in the air is excellent!!

Back