• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

baja claw radial

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
can someone give me the rundown on these. i usuallu run dunlops because they are pretty good and are dirt cheap, thought i might splurge when i move up to 33's and get something better than the generic mudder. my jeep DD's and has mud and rocky rooty trails on the weekends.

I'm running 31's and I love them. I've heard that some folks don't like them in the rocks, but everything I do is on trails and in the mud. They clean themselves really well and seem to stick and bite everything I can toss at them.

On the road these things are pigs. They are the loudest tire ever made. I've never ridden with Boggers, but I've heard they are comparable. I don't really care because I don't do enough road driving. Since the tire compound is so soft I have noticed some chunking though-- nothing major though. I got them for cheap so I have absolutly no complaints.

yall know what kind of mileage can be expected from them

i have the 33x12.50's and they are awesome! I haven't gotten down to Moab or any rocks with them, but in mud they work great. The first day I got them I caught about five different people just staring at my tires while we were stopped at a light. I did about a 2000 mile road trip on them and they were great, especially made me feel safe in the rain.
I had GY MT/R's before these and they were great tires, but I doubt I'll go back to them or even try out a new tire.

Back