• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finished Winch Bumper....... Dial-ups better run

OT

NAXJA Forum User
Here is my latest creation, sans POR-15 and winch.

Let me have it if I need it.

EDIT: pics at end of thread.

Last edited:
I like it!

Although it could stand to stick out a bit farther on either side, at least for a little extra protection.

Will the bumper sit any more flush against the body?

Stick said:
$$$ Shipping to 24641 ?

J/K Looks nice and tight.

:rolleyes:

Honestly guys, was I really this much of a jagwipe at one point?

"let me have it if I need it"....

jerkit.gif

looks nice, i'd almost let you make me one

BajaXJ92 said:
I like it!

Although it could stand to stick out a bit farther on either side, at least for a little extra protection.

Will the bumper sit any more flush against the body?
Thanks guys.

The sides were purposefully short. I had problems with my factory bumper catching rocks, so I cut the ends short and that solved the problem. When I built this one, I kept the same idea and ran the sides short. I need clearance more than I need fender protection.

is.php

is.php

Sweet job Terry. Judging from the body damage already...who needs a little extra protection on the sides, anyway!?! Seriously, tidy and tough. What winch you running on it?

-Rich

Your welds are pretty and your bumper is pretty and it looks pretty on your Jeep (which is also pretty).

Looks great Terry, Like the Lines

BajaXJ92 said:
I like it!

Talk to SeanR.
His fabbed bumpers require a lead car with yellow flashing lights, and has to be removed to fit in his trailer.
Hell of a guy, though.

As others have mentioned, i think it looks "short" because of how you finished the ends... if you would have done sumthin a little different with the ends I dont think it would look odd being that short. Other than that I totally dig it. lot better than anything i could stick together.

Oh yeah, and your welds suck cuz there better than mine.

Stick said:
What do you mean "was you a jagwipe" ? Your still a jagwipe....among other things... beach boy :looser:

Love how you spew your ignorant BS all over this place, at the same time padding your post count.

:looser:

Why don't you just save face and go rub your taint all over JU....

Like a goddamn fly at a picnic...

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back