• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wiper access

ghettocruiser

NAXJA Forum User
Hello. I have a simple question, that I am hoping has a simple answer. My wipers on my 94XJ are acting up. They are sort of fluttering, and sometimes go all the way past the windshield and hit the cowl paint. Im suspecting something in the wiper transmission is screwy. Maybe a bushing or something? I can probably figure it out, but my question is how the heck do I access all of the wiper components? Under the dash? Through the cowl? Let me know! Thanks a lot in advance.

Justin

Remove wiper blades, remove cowl cover.
Search the forums, someone asked this question a few days ago and the responses also included the fix and part numbers...

My bad... I did do a search but I guess I wasnt typing in exactly what i needed. I found the post you were talking about. Thanks. I already got the blister pack full of bushings from work, so Ill try that this weekend.

Justin

Back