• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

clutch slave is the problem

DangerBoy

NAXJA Forum User
A couple days ago I posted up about a heavy clutch in my 95 XJ and I have now been able to have a look and the clutch slave is leaking.... fine... I call around to a couple of aftermarket sources and they dont have a listing... oh well maybe they are only available aftermarket in the US so I call the stealership and they give me $249 canuck dollars!~!!!!

for a slave cylinder I asked?????

nope says the guy on the phone... you have to buy the entire hydraulic clutch system: master cylinder, line and slave as one piece. I looked under the truck again and he is right.... this is a sealed unit and the line is permanently attached at both ends.... non serviceable.

I want my Toyota back.

Go with the dealer OEM on this, why not order it from a US dealer ? Tenefly jeep lists it for $107....NEW.

Got the one from the dealer... Guy at the dealership sees me so ofter he always discounts now. I was going to order from the states but basically anything over $100 and it ends up being cost prohibitive with the exchange, brokerage and taxes.... not to mention the wait... This is my daily driver.

Back