• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anyone heard of these?

Northern Pride

NAXJA Forum User
Someone told me they make magnets in various camo patterns for a number of vehicles.

You order them for you particular vehicle and just slap them on. Of course if you have mods like my bushwackers you need to trim but so what...

I want more info on these if someone has it. I did a search but could not find anything.

Thx
Doug...

i have seen kits pre-cut for TJs..... and a friend of mine made his own set for his ZJ out of magnetic sheet he got at a mall craft store.... his has a white backing and he runs some autobody masking tape along the edges to keep it from peeling off.... i am probably going to make some of my own next spring... if i find the material i will let ya know..

$699 ... alittle pricey. for that much you can get a $200 paint job at earl sheib every couple of years. I dont see a problem with desert pinstriping or a little body damage. or you can always rhino line your entire jeep

Back