• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tires

Most the trails here don't really require a "trail only" tire unless you get into some really freaky stuff. I was at Evans Creek this weekend after that nasty rain and had no issues with the MTR's, BFG MT's are another really decent all around tire (unless you are Chad then you will slash a sidewall on a rotten log :laugh3: )

He didn't have any trouble at Evan's cause he sat around the campfire, drinking rum and antagonizing others.:piratefla

What are you running now? I know I was just there a week ago but don't recall what you had.

John90XJ said:
He didn't have any trouble at Evan's cause he sat around the campfire, drinking rum and antagonizing others.:piratefla

What are you running now? I know I was just there a week ago but don't recall what you had.

Whatever!!!

IM001801.JPG

I am running the 36" tsl radials and I love them. They are slighty harder than the bias plys but still softer than any mudder. They are not as loud as I expected either and they don't get flat spots like other swampers.

I really havent gotten any trail time on them, but I sure do like my MTR's over the BFG's I had. I'm prolly just crazy, but I swear the 35" MTR's are quieter then the 33" BFG's I had.

My MTR's are siped too, as were my BFG's. I think the MTR's stop better in the rain, and they seem to work pretty well with the welded rear I currently
have.

Just my .02 on my daily driver tho.

Back