• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What area does this chapter cover?

ve6nn

NAXJA Forum User
This may be wrong place for question but what the heck.

We (wife and I) spend 5 1/2 months in Yuma Arizona. The other 6 1/2 in Alberta Canada. Does the SoCal Chapter cover Yuma or is there another one someplace else?

Don't want to join one in Alberta if it even exists because we are 500 km north of Edmonton.

I'd say that the So. Cal. chapter is about as close to any you're going to get. Seeing as you are just across the street, er, ah, river. Feel welcome to hang out here, if you can stand us.:D As NAXJA has grown, there are more and more of us somewhat close enough to get together. Some times it's impossable to get to some of the larger events, the chapter is a good opportunity to get out, wheel and put faces on screen names.party1:

Tim

If you want to get technical... no we dont cover Yuma, but We've got a couple of Nevada guys that we claim too since they have no chapter. Welcome! :)

-Marisha

Figurd I'd let this sit a few days before answering (okay, okay, I didn't see it 'til now ;)).

The SoCal chapter *almost* covers Yuma, but as everybody says you're more than welcome to come out and play with us.

Technically we cover from Clovis, CA south all withen the state of California.

Sequoia

Back