• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rock rails

2offroad

NAXJA Forum User
i am "stock & unlocked" but want to go to tellico. i have 1" lift and 30X9.50 M/Ts. what is the best and or cheapest rock rails.

I think C4x4 has the best bang for the buck. I run then and my only complaint is that the front mounts hang down a bit too far. They can easily be trimmed with a torch. :fire: Also the mounts can slightly push into the rocker a tiny bit after a good hit with some rocks, but it's hardly noticable.

Otherwise that can handle the rocks with no trouble.

The only other option would be to build them yourself. Do a search, I know of three good threads on homemade ones. Homemade should only cost $50-100 in marterials, more if you have to buy tools. Someone could be able to weld them for you cheap also.

I'll secind the C4x4 plain square rock rails. Got them about a week after i ordered them, very tough rails.

utahxjer said:
www.ajsoffroadarmor.com AJ makes em, and I've heard nothing but great things about his!

You beat me to the punch Utah,

I've been observing his efforts for a little while, and have heard the same good things about him...he usually resides on JU though.
FWIW, he's making me a set this week.

1/8" rails are 120.00

3/16" are 140.00

Super rails are 220.00 I believe.

Pretty good prices if you ask me.

He will also do custom work for ya if necessary

John

Damn his site is down. Anyone know what the difference if between the super rails and the 3/16. Anyone have a picture of what his rails look like? and lastly whats the phone #?

The super rails are 3/16" tube and have the "wings" on the side made out of round tube to protect a little higher.

His site is brand new, and I think it's having growing pains.

HTH
John

Fergie said:
I just got a set of AJ's 3/16" rails in on Tuesday, and they are stout!! For the price, and quality, go with them.

Fergie
as posted his site is down. any other way to contact them

looked at C4X4 was impressed, would like to see AJ'S. i will email to. thanx john-boy
hey is you uh uh john-boy :laugh:

Just a dumb name I chose years ago for the JU crowd. (I think I was drinking) anyways, when the new NAXJA board went online I stuck with it.

John

i thought you and billy was helping me

the site is back up

AJ's Offroad Armor is going through some minor changes, we will be back up soon. Thanks for visiting, and check back soon!

from his site

Sorry about the site being down, working on going through a different server so it should be back up and running soon...I hope. Feel free to email me with any questions or if you'd like pics of anything in the meantime!

Back