• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Hanson Bumper

THE_OWL

NAXJA Forum User
Heres a pic of the New Hanson I just got. It isnt on yet, still working on other front end stuff.
Looks way cool with the vents underneath, and it will flow a little more air into the grill (I hope)
Found a guy to powdercoat it for $40!
fairlead mount going on it too. Im a little excited, I have been running the stock bumper with 3/8" steel plate behind it which bolts up to factory mounts. Although it is super strong, its like the last stock item on my XJ. Its for sale too if anyone wants it. Also a Chrome Pushbar with light tabs. U Can see some pics on my Profile.

:passgas:http://www.commguru.net/~owl/sotd/jeeppics.html
jeeppics.html

pic is a but skewed... looks like it might be a stubby for a tj..;)

Sweet bumper.

Nice

Wow, looks cool. Post some pics with it on when you get it done.

Ordered it May 2nd got it may 8th :) Not bad at all
He told me three to four weeks initially.
Bumper as picturedwithout failread was $640. Shipping was 70 I think.
Now that I look, I have my Aux Tranny coolerbelow the radiator, and those "vents" will flow right over it! Now I have to find a place to mount my Old school KC daylighters.
\\hoot

Sweet bumper...I am envious, big-time.

I also hear Infinite Inc made a really nice winch-bumper of similar design...but they appear to be on strike at the moment. (something about increasing their daily ration of Stout?)

Wayne Mentioned something about a batch of Durango Bumpers.
Not sure what that means, But Crawltech.com is selling Hanson Bumpers under "rubicon" name.
Cant find any info on Infinite Inc , U have a link maybe ?
\\hoot

Infinite Inc winch Bumpers

Infinite Inc made the bumper for the Giveaway XJ. I don't think they have a portal into cyberspace yet.

Maybe someday these will be offered to the unwashed masses.

$640 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: ...........I will stick to building my own....................:D

Try Bulletproof or Trailready if you want steeker shock.
there setups go for $1000.
This bumper will be the best looking thing on my Jeep, Except for me of course :)

:eek:

A home brewed bumper is like drinking home brewed beer---I'll stick to my Heineken. I'd also pay $640 for a Hanson.... best looking design (and those tasty welds....yummy!) I've seen to date for an XJ.

What's the % alcolhol... oh I mean weight? Any fender sheet metal triming necessary for an early model XJ? or does it clear the fenders?

Post pics after it's installed!.... cheers to ya!

Back