• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon Pics 7/13-14

Skorpyo

NAXJA Member #241
NAXJA Member
Okey dokey folks. I've setup a gallery on my site with the pics Bob & I took on the trip. Mind you I've only got 22, and all of them are of the moderate group from day1. If you've got pics please feel free to email them to me, and I'll add them to my gallery if you don't have somewhere to post them yourself.

I had a great day of wheelin on Saturday, everyone was very patient as I wandered them through Paragon trying to find our trails. We had a great run on Chicken Run, without any stucks (Even Ian in his 2" BB XJ!) then an interesting little excursion down the hill on Rabbit Run. Nearly rolling on the way down, I spotted everyone else, and then we realized we'd have to head back as the trail only got tougher and tougher (I'll be comin back for that one).

As everyone's heard, we had a mishap at the campground, and my Jeep took out it's frustrations on Ben and I. I was lucky enough to escape unscathed as it tried to run over me, though Ben wasn't as lucky and took the better part of the front axle rolling over him. Luckily he's gonna be OK, and everyone really pulled together to make sure he was well taken care of. I can only begin to express how grateful I am that he wasn't hurt more, and thankful that he'll be back behind the wheel again soon.

Hope you all enjoy the pics, and if there's one up there you want a large version of, I have them all in 1600x1200 format also.
http://www.tkigd.com

Old Picture

Hey Skorpyo,
I've got a picture of you at Tellico '01 that you may like. I don't have a way to post it, so I'm gonna e-mail it to you.
Enjoy,
Crunch

Im anxious to see Peterbuilts and the hardcore shiznat.

Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves.

video.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,.....

Back