• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raisinettes

Fezman

NAXJA Forum User
I must admit, I am feeling just a bit left out. I have been a MWC member for a month or so now, and I have yet to have the "raisinette' experience (lacking experience with fruit in general, and I am kind of OK with that). I wont even bring up the fact that I have yet to see anyone else from Kansas on any forum boards so far. Surely I am not the only one.... One good thing about living here though, every where you go is a vacation!

Raisenettes refers to our 12-sided dice.
We are all roll-players here, and avoid dragons at all costs.
If you want to be in, you have to be in.
Know what I mean?
:rof:

bgcntry72 said:
Raisenettes refers to our 12-sided dice.
We are all roll-players here, and avoid dragons at all costs.
If you want to be in, you have to be in.
Know what I mean?

Translation:

Show up to a run and all will make sense.

Rev

I have every intention of showing up to as many runs as I can. Unfortunately, my work hours limit my play time. I have Thurs-Fri off, so it is difficult to make a weekend out of anything. If I know dates far enough in advance I can try for vacation days (or call in sick) to make it. Then, hopefully all will start making sense.

Fezman said:
I have every intention of showing up to as many runs as I can. Unfortunately, my work hours limit my play time. I have Thurs-Fri off, so it is difficult to make a weekend out of anything. If I know dates far enough in advance I can try for vacation days (or call in sick) to make it. Then, hopefully all will start making sense.

So because you work, and are now a member, we have the obligation to fill you in on everything up to now?
Not so fast my friend.
Jokes are jokes.
Friends are friends.
Should I send you pictures of my boating trip today, since NAXJA members were present?
Do you need a synopsis?
Sorry you weren't invited, seeing as how you are a member and all.
Leave your message after the beep.
So long.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

bgcntry72 said:
So because you work, and are now a member, we have the obligation to fill you in on everything up to now?
Not so fast my friend.
Jokes are jokes.
Friends are friends.
Should I send you pictures of my boating trip today, since NAXJA members were present?
Do you need a synopsis?
So long.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
So, how was the trip?

Fezman said:
Hopefully you can plan on attending some runs in the future. I know what it's like having to work weekends ... I used to work a shift rotation that scheduled many weekends and I missed a lot of things going on. It's tough on ones social life. Hang in there ... it will not always be that way ... things change.

Bgcntry72 said:
Not so fast my friend.
Jokes are jokes.
Friends are friends.
Should I send you pictures of my boating trip today, since members were present?
Do you need a synopsis?
So long.
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
There are a lot of inside jokes around here. I don't know many of them ... some I probably don't want to know! Some .. I've placed my own conception to .. which scares me even more! Hang around here, and make as many runs as you can. You'll understand.

Good to have you as a member ...

Les

Maybe I had the wrong impression about this organization, and this chapter as well. I didn't realize it was so exclusive. Do you have a secret handshake too? Or maybe you misunderstood my intentions. Do you suppose that could be it?
I am not trying to include myself in on your personal outings. I am intersted in organized NAXJA or MWC outings, and if I make a few friends along the way to do stuff with outside of those events, all the better.
As I did not pay my NAXJA dues to you, you are not obligated to me in any way.
I am not interested in your inside jokes.
I dont want to take warm showers with you.
If I have offended your obviously high level of sensability and self importance, gosh, I am sure sorry.
You have certainly made it clear that your running things hear. I will just bet back in my place now, you know, 'cause I dont know the secret handshake.

Fezman said:
Maybe I had the wrong impression about this organization, and this chapter as well. I didn't realize it was so exclusive ....

I am intersted in organized NAXJA or MWC outings, and if I make a few friends along the way to do stuff with outside of those events, all the better ....

You have certainly made it clear that your running things hear.

Do not let the comments from a few cloud your opinion of NAXJA or the MWC. It is not an exclusive organization, however, some choose to make themselves exclusive.

Hopefully, there will be some events scheduled close enough (and ahead of time enough ) that you can plan to attend. You will meet some very good people (even some with questionable e-peronas).

Les

Fezman said:
Maybe I had the wrong impression about this organization, and this chapter as well. I didn't realize it was so exclusive. Do you have a secret handshake too? Or maybe you misunderstood my intentions. Do you suppose that could be it?
I am not trying to include myself in on your personal outings. I am intersted in organized NAXJA or MWC outings, and if I make a few friends along the way to do stuff with outside of those events, all the better.
If I have offended your obviously high level of sensability and self importance, gosh, I am sure sorry.
You have certainly made it clear that your running things hear. I will just bet back in my place now, you know, 'cause I dont know the secret handshake.

:cry:
Thin skin corp.
I am sure all the other members will jump to your rescue and quickly inform me of what an asshole I am.
Nailing yourself to the cross is a noble thing, to be sure.
I will promptly take up a collection to compensate you for your hurt feelings, A.S.A.P.
Thank you, for showing me the error of my ways.
Guess what...
Paying your membership is not a guarantee of friendship from anyone, least of all me.
If you think that acting like a whiny bitch will bring a prompt end to my membership, think again.
It has been tried before, by bitches even whineir than you, believe it or not.
If you send me a S.A.S.E., I will be glad to compensate you for your valuable time.
In short, stop being a whiny bitch and learn that friendship and such is earned, not paid for.

Big Country.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, NAXJA is not Exclusive. Some people are very defensive, and act out. I forget the name of the syndrom. Do not put too much weight in their words. Try to understand... then laugh and move on. Do not let some people get to you, or leave an impression that that is how the whole club is.

You need some skin at times, but that does not give others the right to be abusive.
Cheers.
Fezman said:

bgcntry72 said:
:cry:
Thin skin corp.
I am sure all the other members will jump to your rescue and quickly inform me of what an asshole I am.
Nailing yourself to the cross is a noble thing, to be sure.
I will promptly take up a collection to compensate you for your hurt feelings, A.S.A.P.
Thank you, for showing me the error of my ways.
Paying your membership is not a guarantee of friendship from anyone, least of all me.
If you think that acting like a whiny bitch will bring a prompt end to my membership, think again.
It has been tried before, by bitches even whineir than you, believe it or not.
If you send me a S.A.S.E., I will be glad to compensate you for your valuable time.
In short, stop being a whiny bitch and learn that friendship and such is earned, not paid for.
F.U.
Big Country.

81% agree... You sir are an asshole! But you're our Asshole!! :cheers:

edit: due to eco-concerns, the next unoffical MWC offroad event will not involve Corn-cross. An event consisting of pumpkins, licor, body fluids, open windows and moving vehicles is being considered... tentative name: Pumpkin Chuckin...Please stay tuned :greensmok

Last edited:
Just wait until you see the stickers.
JohnLL was consulted, but not informed.
This place is too fawking sensitive.
My whole Dungeons and Dragons roll-playing society is filing a formal complaint.
Stay tuned.

Back