• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle item(s) for Moab

Danno

NAXJA Forum User
I just got delivered a Rubicon Express 3.5" Super Ride lift kit for the Moab raffle. It was donated by Full Size XJ Gear out of Ventura, CA. http://www.fullsizexjgear.com
I have installed two of these kits and they go on easy and ride really well. It's an excellent item for anybody who needs one.
Other items to follow! Save up your $$$$$$.

What's going to be the price of a raffle tickets?

Brett

Heck, NOW you tell me! After I order a set of 6" leafs you go and GIVE one away. :rattle: Anyway, a BIG thanks for the donation. We are going to give a nice check to the Grand County Rescue Squad (Moab area) and it's funded by the raffle profits. We are going on the theory that the butt they save may be our own!

JohnJohn said:
Danno,

6" BIGoffroad Leafs. :D

I'll bring a set with me.

Heck! I already paid John-John for the springs as I need them before Moab. Shoot, these are probably mine he is auctioning off! :doh:

Kejtar said:
I thought that I got the monopoly for winning leaf springs :D I'll give you a good deal on them though.

Danno said:
Heck! I already paid John-John for the springs as I need them before Moab. Shoot, these are probably mine he is auctioning off! :doh:
Let's all Thank Danno for his donation, hopefully you'll win your own springs back. The shipping charges you paid will be well used towing my pop-up to Moab. :D

Seriously though I just talked the to leaf maker and your leafs are shipping the end of this week.

good thing. I KNOW where you are staying and I could do a ghetto raid in the middle of the night. It'll be YOUR'S that is gonna be up on blocks! :piratefla

Big Thanks Dan!! We are hoping to get up a good raffle as we want to give a nice check to the Grand County Rescue Squad.
Like the leaf springs that J-J is donated and I've already ordered.....I just bought Ox ujoints! :sure:

Dan Turner said:
I'm bringing one of my winch bumpers and a set of Ox joints for the raffle.

Dan Turner

Loose Nuts Enterprises

Is there any need for some smaller items and such?

You should post a list of some items for some to pitch and bring to the raffle. I know I'm down for something in the $50 range.

Please let us know.

Fergie

GSequoia said:
I'm a little curious here...are you guys bringing the stuff or are we just parting out Danno's Jeep without his knowledge?

Parting out sounds so..accurate..I prefer 'Wrenching Research'. I'll scrounge around the house, see what's still in boxes that I can bring. Might have to send it with someone, if the heep doesn't get thrown together in time, so won't make any promises..but the intent is there.

I'm busting my ass to get mine running again and you guys are scheming to strip my XJ. I'll just put it up on blocks on the trailer to make it easier on you. :helpme:

GSequoia said:
I'm a little curious here...are you guys bringing the stuff or are we just parting out Danno's Jeep without his knowledge?

we can use anything for the raffle that people want to donate. We all have stuff we aren't going to use!

Fergie said:
Is there any need for some smaller items and such?

You should post a list of some items for some to pitch and bring to the raffle. I know I'm down for something in the $50 range.

Please let us know.

Fergie

Back