• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Fall Fling ?

MMIXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So who all is going from this chapter?
It would be nice to have a decent CO showing this year...

If all goes as planned, I should be there at least 2-3 days.

:cheers:

terry

I'm going. Arriving Sunday in the evening, running a trail Monday, then filling trail leader duties for Steel Bender on Tuesday. Leaving either Tues. night or Wed. AM.

Ill be there thursday through sunday...

I'm going to be there at least a couple of days, depending on work.

I'm heading out, just not sure on the days yet
John

I'll be there 10-4 to 10-10 at Slick Rock after running Hole in the Rock with some XJs the weekend before.

JohnJohn said:
I am leaving on the 6th, towing my pop-up unless I can find someone that has a truck, that wants to tow out my pop-up, sleep free and ride shotgun on the trails. ANYONE?... :D

JohnJohn

So I take it your leaving a day earlier than thursday?

JohnJohn said:
I was tossing around the idea of leaving the afternoon of the 5th, 3:30-4pm. Cooler traveling temps, but lousy seting up in the dark when I do finally get there.

Allrighty, keep me posted...:cheers:

Ok, Heading out after work on the 5th Prob around 3pm Staying At Slick Rock, JOhn John what time you heading out, maybe we can Jeep Pool
John

Cruzzin_XJ said:
Ok, Heading out after work on the 5th Prob around 3pm Staying At Slick Rock, JOhn John what time you heading out, maybe we can Jeep Pool
John

Cool that's when I was planning on leaving. You pulling the XJ behind a motor home? If so cool; I am pulling my pop-up and won't be going over about 60 or 65. Can you leave earlier? 4-5 hours right? I'd like to be able to set up the pop-up during day light. :D

There's a chance i can leave earlyer but won't no until the day i leave. Yes i'm towing with the Motorhome, It's a little slow on the passes but not bad everywhere else. Send me an email latter next week and will make arrangments.
JOhn

MMIXJ said:
So who all is going from this chapter?
It would be nice to have a decent CO showing this year...

If all goes as planned, I should be there at least 2-3 days.

:cheers:

terry

Terry
When are you heading out to Moab, Maybe you can hook up with me and John John.
Let me know

John

I'll be out ther for the last weekend(8-9). Can't miss any school as a good little student. See you on sat.

Cruzzin_XJ said:
Terry
When are you heading out to Moab, Maybe you can hook up with me and John John.
Let me know
John

Not sure that I am now... :(

I cut up a sidewall and now may end up replacing all 4 tires since I was planning on going bigger next season and hate to buy a new "small" tire now (my spare is unfortunately just a used "all season" highway tire). Either way I don't think I'll have rock rubber on all 4 in time and if I have to shell out for new tires I won't have the funds to go.

We'll see though.

MMIXJ said:
Not sure that I am now... :(

I cut up a sidewall and now may end up replacing all 4 tires since I was planning on going bigger next season and hate to buy a new "small" tire now (my spare is unfortunately just a used "all season" highway tire). Either way I don't think I'll have rock rubber on all 4 in time and if I have to shell out for new tires I won't have the funds to go.

We'll see though.

Well damn Terry! That sucks!

Back