• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lbexj

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
Fellow fine and upstanding members of the MWC, and the rest of you also. The MWC needs to pick a new screen name for one of our own, Lbexj. Les needs a new name, several have been tossed around, but none of them can be used in an open forum. So, thos of you who have met this kindly, older, slightly grey, Indiana gentlemen, please offer up your suggestions.

Rev

Krusty Bastid...
Restraining order...
Stranger to Hygeine...
Puppy kicker...
Wife tosser...
Smelly guy next to me at the fire...
Later...

Rev ... i cannot believe you drug this up again. Pay back could occur ya know ...

BC ... we all smelled bad around the fire ... probably the worst was Macgyver!

Les

We need more women in the chapter.

I say we call him "Harriette" ...............sweet Harriette....

Carry it hard harded harvenger of haggets. Beautiful bemus-ed, belacose butcher, untrusting, unknowing, unlove-ed. He wants you back he screams into the night air like a firmean going into a window that has no fire... except the passion of his heart. I am lonely. It's really hard. This poem sucks!

Possibly:
Hard-hearted harbringer of haggis.
Or:
Hello everyone, I am a park ranger and I will be leading you on the tour. All of the park rangers here at Alcatraz were at one time guards, myself included. My name is John Johnson, but everyone here calls me Vicky. Will you please follow me.
Possibly:
Woman... woe-man... whoooa-man. She was a thief, you got to believe, she stole my heart and my cat. Judy, Betty, Josie and those hot *****cats... they made me horny, on Saturday morning... girls of cartoo-ins will leave me in ruins... I want to to be Betty's Barney. Jane... get me off this crazy thing... called love.

Holy Humus and Hognuts ... what have you boys been smokin' :eyes:

Les

Beezil said:
Thank you for sticking to the theme of consonance.

excellent.

I believe it is actually called alliteration.

Lawn Cher' said:
I believe it is actually called alliteration.

"Consonance" is a type of alliteration, using consonant patterns in sentences
"Assonance" is a type of alliteration, using patterns of vowel sounds in sentences

Beezil said:
"Consonance" is a type of alliteration, using consonant patterns in sentences
"Assonance" is a type of alliteration, using patterns of vowel sounds in sentences

Ah, you got me there. Foot in mouth, tail between legs.

Joint Polisher, no wait, Rev that was you, wasn't it?
Joint Polishie?

No...I was polishing the shaft, Les was holding Johns joint.

to get back on topic...

"Dumas" seems to fit, of course how you prononce it is up to you.

Rev

Rev Den said:
"Dumas" seems to fit, of course how you prononce it is up to you.Rev
Rev ...You really don't know just how well that one fits ... believe me :laugh2:
Gil BullyKats said:
Gil ... I called my DaD that ... my kids call me that. I might have to give you a hug if you called me that! :eek: "Viejo" is that like another kind of "o" I know?

Les

Rev Den said:
No...I was polishing the shaft, Les was holding Johns joint.

to get back on topic...

"Dumas" seems to fit, of course how you prononce it is up to you.

Rev

I think it should actualy be, and this is a direct quote from Les himself, Imadumas.

I cast the first official vote for hoosierdaddy.

Back