• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who sells spring perches online

Can't remember, but I know I've seen them. Try:

Summit Racing
Mopar Performance Catalog
Rubicon Express
Mountain Off-Road Engineering (M.O.R.E.)

Mopar Performance, part number P4120074

I assume this part number is for one side. Says it is for all axles with 3" tubes, including the 8-1/4". Dunno if the Dana 44 is 3", but I'm sure a bit of grinding and/or welding would adapt them if not.

I have bought these from Rubicon and more recently from Mountain Off Road.

The MORE ones are heavy duty, and have 3 stud holes to adjust your WB forward or back 1.5" or so if ya need to.

For a 44 the PN is 98105, they are $45 a pair and $12.42 shipping from CO to NC, be cheaper to AZ

Rubicon part # is RE1930 IIRC (2.5x2.5 anti-wrap) and were a bit less $ but weren't as beefy and only had one location hole These worked well on my 44 SOA while it was under the MJ

This all reminds me...my spooled & 4.56:1 SOA MJ 44 ax is maybe done over to SOA XJ? Have to call the fab shop this morn... Shix my Jeep is loaded up too :me cry: Ah well...looking forward to swapping out though. Maybe next week.

Thanks Guys...I actually just stopped into american spring here in Flagstaff he had heavy set with welded end plates and made me up 5/8" u bolts......for a real good price.....40.00 for it all....I always forget about Scott over there.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Eagle said:
Mopar Performance, part number P4120074

I assume this part number is for one side. Says it is for all axles with 3" tubes, including the 8-1/4". Dunno if the Dana 44 is 3", but I'm sure a bit of grinding and/or welding would adapt them if not.

cbremer said:
FWIW, the XJ dana 44 has 2.75" diameter axle tubes.

So the MOPAR perches won't work on the 44?

db

Im putting a set on a D44 today. Welding can fill small gaps - most of those perches sold are advertised to fit fords, Jeeps, etc.

xjnation said:
Thanks Guys...I actually just stopped into american spring here in Flagstaff he had heavy set with welded end plates and made me up 5/8" u bolts......for a real good price.....40.00 for it all....I always forget about Scott over there.:rolleyes:
Yup, the Dana bros always have what ya need, for a semi decent price. Gotta go there today to get some u-bolts and center pins.

Fergie

Back