• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gears?

You didnt say what axles your running,but if this your 2000 w/ a LP D30 and an C8.25?I go with Dana/Spicer whenever possible but the 8.25 is more limited!As far as the SYE goes I think the AA/JB kits are basically identical but youll find it hard to beat JB's price.Pick up a TW shaft and your good to go!
BTW:I tried the H-n-T kit on my 2k with moderate luck,I put in the JB kit 3 years ago and still lovin it(pic of it on my homepage under misc).
2004.01.04.jpg

Last edited:
Advance Adaptors is the king of making stuff fit under your car that you didnt think possible, they are also the king of empty wallets. if i need one (im going to drop the t-case 1" when i install 4.5") im going to go with the one that tom woods sells with their axles (i want all my waranty problems to be with one company)
annother option is to get a new t-case...

companies to look into:
Rubicon Express
Tom Woods
High Angle Driveline
Advance Adaptors
JB convertions

RCP Phx said:
You didnt say what axles your running,but if this your 2000 w/ a LP D30 and an C8.25?I go with Dana/Spicer whenever possible but the 8.25 is more limited!As far as the SYE goes I think the AA/JB kits are basically identical but youll find it hard to beat JB's price.Pick up a TW shaft and your good to go!
BTW:I tried the H-n-T kit on my 2k with moderate luck,I put in the JB kit 3 years ago and still lovin it(pic of it on my homepage under misc).

JB seems to have great prices, I'll prolly get one of their SYE kits... thanks RCP Phx!

Back