• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

more emotiocons

homey_15

NAXJA Forum User
hey webguy, i was cruizin around on this website and found that they had some awesome emotiocons. now i'm sure you've got more important stuff to worry about and i'm not sure how much work it is to add these to the list of ones we already have access to but i figured if it was easy, then itd be worth it.. maybe its just me thinking itd be worth it cause its no additional work to me either way:D anyways, here's the website. thanks again. http://pub89.ezboard.com/bdogcommunity.showEmoticonsHelp

I will not go to another website and steal their emoticons. Sorry. User submissions are welcome, as long as they have permission to use them, or are original.

well hell, if i got ahold of whoever ran that site and got permission, could you use em?

homey_15 said:
well hell, if i got ahold of whoever ran that site and got permission, could you use em?

OK, first, this is a family site. So please, no language. If you can prove permission to use them, we may put them up with the next update.

just keeping you posted, i emailed the administrator of the website with all the cool emotiocons. if they give permission to use them, i'll copy the email and post it on this thread. thanks agian.

Back