• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finaly some (crappy) pics of the truck and rack I built

mississippi_xj

NAXJA Forum User
Took these with an old pen-cam I found in the shead.

These roof rack baskets can be built to order :thumbsup:
Just let me know if anyone wants one.

roofrack.jpg

Here is a side shot of the truck.... notice the TJ flares :)

truck1.jpg

well.... what you guys think?

scotty :wave:

sits a little high, other than that its nice

yeah... those are thule rails that I already had...... I even have thule fork mounts on the frontof the rack..... i sues 3/4 so that I could use thule accessories on it. :)

alot.... had to re-fabricate the rear fender liners and trimmed the crap out of the front. Trimmed the bumper end caps and took the air dam thing off. trimmed the rear bumper caps to.

my wife walked outside and said "what are you doing?! You are ruining our jeep"

I think she likes it now though....

can't wait for big tires and 4.88's :)

mississippi_xj said:
alot.... had to re-fabricate the rear fender liners and trimmed the crap out of the front. Trimmed the bumper end caps and took the air dam thing off. trimmed the rear bumper caps to.

my wife walked outside and said "what are you doing?! You are ruining our jeep"

I think she likes it now though....

can't wait for big tires and 4.88's :)

I was wondering...cause I got a 3 inch lift and it didn't look ANYTHING like that!

Aren't wives great? :shhh:

what did she mean "our" jeep, you let her play with it too?

red91inWA said:
I was wondering...cause I got a 3 inch lift and it didn't look ANYTHING like that!

Aren't wives great? :shhh:

yeah... right around 3 inches..... I am currently running 235's :)

does it look bigger than 3? you have any pics of your truck?

ramsey.... I think she is starting to figure out that it is "my" jeep and I am going to pretty much do what I want to it...... started out a nice 99, going to end up something else.

Back