• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Registraion

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Here is a link to the registrstion form. I need to have a pretty ggod count of whose going to be there by June 6 so I can confirm with the caterer. If I do not get enough response then I will have to cancel the caterer and someone will have to cook the group meal. Most likly Me... The meal will consist of BBQ Pork meat, Baked Beans, Potato Salad, Bread, Fruit of various types and drinks.

Thanks again

www.naxja.org/events/ccrawl03/Crawl Reg.pdf

LOL I thought I heard you say that you dreamed of cooking for 100! All that fame & glory... what an opportunity!

My registration for two + two M Tees is on the way :)

Thanks!

where is the meal gonna be served...

if i'm gonna pitch camp on the North side of Tellico (off rd 5) am i gonna haveta ride all the way down to Crawfords for the meal?...

Yes the meal is at Crawfords along with all other activities....

we are planning to play a game or two each nihjt depending on the weather

You need to download acrobat reader to open the file...
Are you going to order Tshirts and stuff???

hey heather, i got the trail schedule all worked out so if you could shoot me a list of the leaders i'll assign everyone and what not, and i'll just assign people to the leaders after we get a final headcount. thanks! oh yeah... its [email protected]

Kudzu said:
You need to download acrobat reader to open the file...
Are you going to order Tshirts and stuff???

yep, I'm gonna need five shirts and I'll have my daughters and step-son and wife with me.

download? you know I'm computer stupid, where do I go to download acrobat reader????

Haven't decided...Just email me the info as it stands right now I will have to cancell the catered meal because as of today i have only recieved 1 registration fee... I have to let them know at least 3 weeks ahead how many will be there....we will have a meal but Kevin and I will have to do the cooking....If I have at least a good head count by June 6 and I have to order T-shirts byJune 23

Heather, you don't have to cook the meal. You can rely on the Rose family to take care of it for you. Ma, Pa, and the young 'un (me) will be there. Cookin' is Ma's thing- she's a Pampered Chef advanced director. This way we can write the trip off as a business expense for the shop and for her business :D, even though I pay for the fuel in that dang contraption of theirs:confused:

No, I haven't sent in my registration. I'll talk to ya about it all this weekend in person :party:

Sean

hey heather, i'll be there with a spotter, so count me in. i'll get the registration in sooner or later. just count on me being there with one other guy. i like the grey with blue or green writing idea as well.

I'm a big fan of dark blue t-shirts with white lettering. Heather, you need help with the stickers again this year? I keep putting off sending in my registration. I'll get it out this week. I'll be there with one drinking buddy, err, I mean co-pilot. Dan will probably be there too with some goodies.

That works...Yeah I will send you the design sometime next week...sort of simmalr to last years but not exact.

Okay on colors but Keep in mind that NAXJA colors are Red, White and Black...and if enough order Tshirts I can go with a 2 colors ...

So what about a Dark grey with Black or Red lettering
They will be small breast logo with full back design

Kudzu said:

Okay on colors but Keep in mind that NAXJA colors are Red, White and Black...and if enough order Tshirts I can go with a 2 colors ...

So what about a Dark grey with Black or Red lettering
They will be small breast logo with full back design

That's cool with me,although I like a lighter grey,but whatever works :D other than poo-brown :laugh:

Hey Heather,
I'll be there and will have more to wheel with me. Have a head count shortly. What night are you planning the dinner?
I don't know how appropriate a small breast logo will be. Some like them large :eek: and others might prefer a NAXJA logo on thier event shirts:D
Just being a PIA,
Crunch

Back