• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northeast Jeep Show in CT Sept 18th

ctjeepman

NAXJA Forum User
This meet is going to be held at The Sycamore Drive-in Restaurant (one of the last few drive-ins still around)at 282 Greenwood Ave in Bethel, CT.
It will still be on September 18th from 10am to approx. 2 pm. We are calling it The Big Jeep Drive-In and It will have over 30 free raffles and prizes and giveaways.The Contest categories are;
Ugliest,
Farthest distance traveled,
most modified,
best military,
muddiest,
best vintage(pre 1970),
best stock,
and best of show.
Food will be avialble at the sycamore and it is good food(consistantly gets top ratings for it's food nationwide)
If you have any questions or need help with directions feel free to shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. I hope everyone can take time out to come.
We are asking for pre-registrations if possible but not necessary-you can just show up but if you would like to just shoot me an e-mail with year of rig, type of rig, your name and address.

We hope to have all kinds of FC's, Willys and Full size jeeps again this year also in addition to the CJs. Registration is Free or just show up. Hours are 10am to approximately 2 pm on Spetmeber 18th

Back