• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rancho shocks for sale

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
SInce I don't feel like dealing with shipping cross country... here they are:

Rancho RSX eye to eye, Compressed about 14" uncompressed about 22", used about 9 months, brand new bushing (poly) in the top eye, lets say......$90 for the set. I can include the JKS BPE's (brand new, just put them on) for $40 more.

One more set of shocks

One more set:
Eye to eye again, Rancho PRoComp 9000's, they are NEW IN A BOX (bought them a while ago and forgot about them). ANyways I'm looking to get $60 for those. Oh yeah, same dimensions as the others: about 22" open and 14" closed

Is that for all 4? What are the #s for the shocks - such as x128?

I'm sitting at about 4-4.5", but I have 3" shocks right now. I also have a friend that's putting on a 3" probably this week. We both live in Huntington.

Thanks.

jkmhb said:
Is that for all 4? What are the #s for the shocks - such as x128?

I'm sitting at about 4-4.5", but I have 3" shocks right now. I also have a friend that's putting on a 3" probably this week. We both live in Huntington.

Thanks.
I'll look at the shocks when I get home tonight, but for 4-4.5" they would work as long as you're willing to relocate your lower shock mounts. I'm up in Westminster if you wanna stop by and check them out.

jkmhb said:
Are those both sets of 4 or pairs that you're selling?

just pairs.. I have 2 sets of rear shocks. I got a set of rough country front shocks tha tI will give away with purchase but they're unknown condition (came with my 97 and I yanked them and replaced them with my shocks from the 98 which were longer). Anyways the rough countrys are also for 3".

Re: One more set of shocks

Kejtar said:
One more set:
Eye to eye again, Rancho PRoComp 9000's, they are NEW IN A BOX (bought them a while ago and forgot about them). ANyways I'm looking to get $60 for those. Oh yeah, same dimensions as the others: about 22" open and 14" closed
damn I must have been awake that morning... it's procomp 9000's not rancho procomp.... sorry guys. I'm surprised noone else has caught it.

Back