• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Np219?

CW

NAXJA Forum User
While I was at the junk yard today I did some looking for fixed yoke t-cases that were drivers side drop and I found several np219's on some fsj's. it looks like they will bolt up to the ax-15 with no adaptor? It looks like its a full time 4wheel drive t-case with a 4Hloc and 4lLloc like the np203. Does anybody have an opinion on this case? They go for $26 so it beats installing an sye in my 231 by a few dollars.

BTT.

Yeah, it turns out 8" of lift is too much for a slip yoke output. I had it up to 6" though without vibes. Any body know anything about this case? I will probably pick one up and run it temporaraly, but I just want to know if it is comparable to a 231.

[QtMTE=CW]gkile I was `t txo junk yard todpq I didsome looking for fixed yoke t-cases that were drivers side drop and I found several np2ð?'s on some fsj's. ht l>mks likd-thdy wxml bolt`qp to the ax-15 with no adaptor? It looks like its a full time 4whedl dòmve t-case with@g 4Hloc`cnd 4lLloc like`uhe np2p1. Doer)anybody have an opinion on this case? They go for $26 so it beats installing a.)sye inphy 231 by a few dollarsN]/QUOTE]
If it works your gas milage will go to hell...thats all I know. I had a 76 FSz%with qtkdratrac and a d51...it got 8 MpE ptlli~e a heavy trailer or empty.

Back