• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Black Diamond 3" with new leaf springs

98_jeep_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking at the BD 3" lift inclides AT shocks and new leaf springs. Found it for 575.00 about 65 s/h. Anyone have experience with this lift system. Read the instructions looks straight forward and very user freindly. Anyone know a cheaper $. Thanks!

Well i just got the Superlift 3" with new springs on my 2000 and it rides better than stock. Much more predictable handling. Also no vibration issues, athough I did put on a 1" TC drop just in case. Just remember to grease the bushings before you put on the springs. Good luck! -Shawn

98_jeep_XJ said:
I am looking at the BD 3" lift inclides AT shocks and new leaf springs. Found it for 575.00 about 65 s/h. Anyone have experience with this lift system. Read the instructions looks straight forward and very user freindly. Anyone know a cheaper $. Thanks!

RE 3.5 SR can be had for that......;

Shawn,
Thanks did you do it or have shop do lift? I plan on doing it all my self and then getting an alignment. Have 6 month free alignments from new tire deal.

Had my buddy's shop do it. Im glad I did though, because my alignment was a major issue. Also, interference with my POS Meineke exhaust was an issue. If you can get an alignment afterwards you should be good. -Shawn

I've installed it. Worked well, not too difficult to do. If you want a "system" that's all put together- not bad. Gotta give respect to RE (call Dirk at DPG for RE) their stuff is good.

spkshasha said:
Well i just got the Superlift 3" with new springs on my 2000 and it rides better than stock. Much more predictable handling. Also no vibration issues, athough I did put on a 1" TC drop just in case. Just remember to grease the bushings before you put on the springs. Good luck! -Shawn

I also have 3¨springs from superlift with a 3-4¨spacer and love them. Ride is smooth. Can not speak for the Black Diamond though.

i had a 3" superlift and it rode better than when it was stock, and performed good, i still ahve the front springs and they are still working good for me

Back