• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quick disco ???

RockRod

NAXJA Forum User
Want is the best one out there. My buddy's hate there R.E. stuff because somebody always has to get on the bumper so the Heep is completely even on both sides. Looking for ease of use/ reliabilty (no bent tubes, etc.)
Whatcha happy with???

RockRod said:
Want is the best one out there. My buddy's hate there R.E. stuff because somebody always has to get on the bumper so the Heep is completely even on both sides. Looking for ease of use/ reliabilty (no bent tubes, etc.)
Whatcha happy with???

I got the RE's now, what a PITA!! Next one's I want would have to be the JKS, I've seen them on a couple different Jeep's and there super easy to get them disconnected and fast! JKS would be my suggestion......

OK...you may not want to hear this, but I run "quick disconnects" from QuadraTech. They're quick to DISconnect, but you do need to be on somewhat level ground to REconnect.

From my experience, when I know I'm going wheeling, I disconnect the night before...and reconnect when I get home to the garage. I'm running a 3" lift and the highway handling isn't that bad...I can stand it getting to and from the trail!

Just one XJ owners opinion.

JKS Quicker Disconnects. You jus have to keep them greased regularly

Back