• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's alive....it's aliiiiiiiiivvvve

SeanP

NAXJA Forum User
Got the engine running on Saturday. Ran it in the driveway for about 45 minutes. Warmed up to 210. No leaks. Sounds very healthy. Looks like my first engine swap was a raging success. Got the new seals in the ARB.

Bad news is that I have a business trip to CO that doesn't get me back to Sacto until Friday afternoon, so it looks like I will miss the swamp lake group.

Have fun,

SeanP

Not coming to Swamp at all, or just missing the ride down?

CRASH

:) Glad to hear she runs!! Mines goin', just can't figure out why it won't kick back into passing gear. :?
You're still comin' down to Swamp on Friday night aren't you?

sure u have a a meeting sean!!!

Since you guys are starting the swap lake trail at 8AM Friday and I won't even be on the trailhead until about 10PM I don't think I will try to haul ass on an unknown trail trying to catch y'all.

I have been invited to go up to Barrett this weekend as Farngone are opening the trail for the season (their club sponsors the trail).

Y'all have fun.

SeanP, webwheeler extaordinaire!

:idea: So Barrett is open now huh?

Better take some pictures and post 'em up, or we won't believe you went. :D
Have fun, and don't break anything so you can do Fordyce with us!

Jes

[quote:0156538ddd="SeanP"]Since you guys are starting the swap lake trail at 8AM Friday and I won't even be on the trailhead until about 10PM I don't think I will try to haul ass on an unknown trail trying to catch y'all.

I have been invited to go up to Barrett this weekend as Farngone are opening the trail for the season (their club sponsors the trail).

Y'all have fun.

SeanP, webwheeler extaordinaire![/quote:0156538ddd]

That's awesome about your Jeep Sean! Where's Barrett at? I'm lookin' for someplace to go over the weekend that's not quite so far, and I can't leave until at least friday either, if you wouldn't mind me taggin along.

We didn't go cause all our junk was broke from previous adventures.
Repairs have been made and we're ready for more carnage!

Jes

Billy, whatchu got for lockers? I forget. The Fan-n-gone crew has three CalRocs on one Arca competitor and 35" tires make me the little guy. If you don't have at least one locker, you might have a tough time hanging with this group.

Let's touch base later in the week.

SeanP

[quote:f83da2f8fe]you might have a tough time hanging with this group.
[/quote:f83da2f8fe]

Ya, unless you can complete a whole trail ride without breaking.......

CRASH

[quote:50f060a73d="CRASH"][quote:50f060a73d]you might have a tough time hanging with this group.
[/quote:50f060a73d]

Ya, unless you can complete a whole trail ride without breaking.......

CRASH[/quote:50f060a73d]

Damn, you are turning into a snide mo-fo Crash. I seem to have this reputation for always breaking.

SeanP

It's the politics, they are ruining me.

I've become a cynical bastard in the last year, luckily BudLite does a nice job of mellowing me out.....

Andy

Back