• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eaton E-Locker Opinions?

verrive

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,
I was semi looking into getting an Eaton E-Locker and was wondering if many of you guys have opinions? I looked around(searched even :eek: ) And couldn't find much. What I heard was positive except that their buttons suck. Just curious if anyone else is running them :)

Thanks,
Kevin

I will be running one as soon as I get a D44!! The reason you didn't find much when you searched, is because they are so new, and not many ppl are running them in Jeeps yet! There are lots of ppl running them in Fords, and Chevy's, Toy's! Everything I've read from Ford and Toy guys seems to be possitive!! If it came right down to the price, I think i might go with a known like ARB. But since I have a hook up, i'll be running them!! If you want to wait till i find a D44 I'll write up a full review when i get my eaton installed!!

I have the e-lockers in my xj..I was fortunate enough to get a pre released set. These things are great! You can turn them on or off at under 3 mph and they are seamless, no clunk, no compressor, just a little light that lets you know they are on. The D44 e-locker is a little different than the ones that they are using in the Ford or Chevy but I can assure you that they are super tuff. No actuator boxes on the outside to break just a 2 little wires coming from the housing. I believe that they will have a limited release on thier lockers after Camp Jeep in SoCal.

Glad to hear another good review!!! Anyone have a D44 sitting around that i can have so i can get an Eaton ordered!!!! I'm looking into the time line on the D30 e-lockers also!! Should have some info by next weekend!!

Back