• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cowl rust

2wdxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hi All
Befor I get started I just want to say that I did do a search but didnt find anything realated to this.
I just would like to know how are the lil square cowl parts located between the windsheild vent and the fender are attached. Im hoping that they are bolted in. If not let me know.
I have rust on these parts and on my winsheild pillers. I know this fix will make me remove my winsheild,Can anybody give me any pointers or tricks to make this easier.Is there anybody out there that has done this?

I dont beleive in giving my truck to a shop when its mine to build.

Thanks Randy

2wdxj said:
Hi All
Befor I get started I just want to say that I did do a search but didnt find anything realated to this.
I just would like to know how are the lil square cowl parts located between the windsheild vent and the fender are attached. Im hoping that they are bolted in. If not let me know.
I have rust on these parts and on my winsheild pillers. I know this fix will make me remove my winsheild,Can anybody give me any pointers or tricks to make this easier.Is there anybody out there that has done this?

I dont beleive in giving my truck to a shop when its mine to build.

Thanks Randy

they are welded in an not removeable, other than by removeing fenders and popping rivits, I believe.

Back