• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air induction pics

How well does that seal to the stock airbox? I posted pics of mine a little while ago but I still haven't gotten around to sealing up the pvc to the airbox. Not sure what would be the best way but your setup looks nice.

poor guy. he actually searched and can't find the information because it's outdate and the pics are gone (it's actually really frustrating. i've done tons of searches just to find that 1/2 the pics are now little red x's)

But if he would have started a new post asking how to make an intake, then everybody would have yelled at him to learn how to search. poor people just can't win can they??? LOL

scorpio_vette said:
poor guy. he actually searched and can't find the information because it's outdate and the pics are gone (it's actually really frustrating. i've done tons of searches just to find that 1/2 the pics are now little red x's)

But if he would have started a new post asking how to make an intake, then everybody would have yelled at him to learn how to search. poor people just can't win can they??? LOL

LAMO! We don't know he's poor. Thats an asumption! Yeah! I get tired of the same thing! Searching SUCKS!

Back