• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

not so quick disco fixes?

lankchevy

NAXJA Forum User
my BDS "quick disconects" are not so quick to take off or put on. i was wondering what people have done to them to help? i was thinking take the parts that the main tube goes over(little ends that conect to the sway bar and axle mount) and machine them down a little so its not as tight of a fit in the connector tube. then drill all the holes that the pins go thru one size bigger so they dont get stuck and wont come out. anyone tried any of these ideas before? and no i dont have the money to upgrade to JKS right now. i would like to get these to work decent because no swaybars with 5 inches and 33s can get a little spooky.

kolby

The only modification I did to my RE discos was to sell them to another Jeeper to fund my JKS Quicker Discos - had I realized the JKS were an available swap at time of purchase I never would have had the REs.

Back