• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inland Empire Meet and Greet?? Any Takers?

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Just curious if anyone is interested in an Inland Empire Meet and Greet, maybe around Ontario Mills, mid September?

Ontario would not be a bad stop, but I hate the mills. It is always ultra busy and I just dont like it.

There is a hooters that is a few blocks away from the mills, I cant think of the street it is off of at this time, but i'm sure if you are a local you know what i'm talking about.

-Scott

IE? That could work. Ontario would not be too bad. Better than Fontucky. Definatly not at the mills, all that grain dust really messes with my head.

Bent said:
IE? That could work. Ontario would not be too bad. Better than Fontucky. Definatly not at the mills, all that grain dust really messes with my head.

Even though I'm from nowhere near the empire (I'm a South Bay boy) I've been thinking of an M&G out at SpeedZone in City of Industry, I seriously doubt I'll be able to do it before Moab though...

Sequoia

sintax said:
There is a hooters that is a few blocks away from the mills, I cant think of the street it is off of at this time, but i'm sure if you are a local you know what i'm talking about.

-Scott

It is off Milliken, right across from the Mills. Have fun! :smoker:

-Mike

So shall we make it official??? How about Sept 16th..hooters parking lot in Ontario??

tcm glx said:
So shall we make it official??? How about Sept 16th..hooters parking lot in Ontario??

Sounds good to me. And for those who don't like staring at females in short shorts and tight tanktops can go eat at Robertos right across the street. They have an awesome burrito called the California Burrito. Its freakin killer.

Since its only a few miles from my place I may even drive the heep.

-Scott

sintax said:
Sounds good to me. And for those who don't like staring at females in short shorts and tight tanktops can go eat at Robertos right across the street. They have an awesome burrito called the California Burrito. Its freakin killer.

Since its only a few miles from my place I may even drive the heep.

-Scott

I was stuck there for the entire month of November, I ate that burrito, about the first week, it took me two weeks to get my stomach straigtened out. Midwesterners just don't make them like that.

w_howey said:
I was stuck there for the entire month of November, I ate that burrito, about the first week, it took me two weeks to get my stomach straigtened out. Midwesterners just don't make them like that.

Ahhh no good. I know what the problem was though.....I think you forgot to have them add the guacamole into it. It will get you every time :greensmok

-Scott

sintax said:
And for those who don't like staring at females in short shorts and tight tanktops can go eat at Robertos right across the street.
-Scott
There are those of us who would prefer they not have the tanktops or shorts. At least w/o the tanktops.:clap: Remember, this ain't one of them OC get togethers. :D

Tim

Bent said:
There are those of us who would prefer they not have the tanktops or shorts. At least w/o the tanktops.:clap: Remember, this ain't one of them OC get togethers. :D

Tim

You are right, i'll bring my "shocker" foam hand and 12 pack of miller highlife.

tallgirl.jpg

Now picture here with a hooters outfit on.

Its all about the 909....err 951.

-Scott

sintax said:
And for those who don't like staring at females in short shorts and tight tanktops can go eat at Robertos right across the street. They have an awesome burrito called the California Burrito. Its freakin killer.

Hmm..and you know this so well how? :shhh:

Have fun out there kids.

GSequoia said:
Hmm..and you know this so well how? :shhh:

Have fun out there kids.

:twak: i happen to LOVE females in short shorts and tight tank tops.

BTW: I always thought that the president must attend all Meet and Greets, esp the first one for a region. :cool:

-Scott

sintax said:
tallgirl.jpg

Now picture here without a hooters outfit on.
-Scott
:D Tim

Wher'e Wabbit, Dan turner and Xman and thieir two cents?

I'd be up for that. I could even drive the Junk that far. :)

-jb

Back