• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC Meet and Greet

What happened to El Torito? Marisha wants cocktails.

xjohnnyc said:
What happened to El Torito? Marisha wants cocktails.
LOL.... well nothing really :) Problem is that everyone wants something else. And very few want cocktails (might end up bringing something for Marisha to drop into that coke ). ANyways, quite a few have mentioned that they like the in and out idea so I'm sticking with it, plus it has worked out good for us in the past.

Kejtar said:
LOL.... well nothing really :) Problem is that everyone wants something else. And very few want cocktails (might end up bringing something for Marisha to drop into that coke ). ANyways, quite a few have mentioned that they like the in and out idea so I'm sticking with it, plus it has worked out good for us in the past.

Not like El Torito's far away or anything like that....

Besides, there's coke for those who want to bring their kids too!

I vote for cocktails!!! :cheers:

-Marisha

Would it be naive to think I could get from Burbank to Fullerton in about 35 mins (It looks like its only a little more than 30mi?) I'll be out that way tomorrow and thought I might stop by on my way home.

Matt

mattb said:
Would it be naive to think I could get from Burbank to Fullerton in about 35 mins (It looks like its only a little more than 30mi?) I'll be out that way tomorrow and thought I might stop by on my way home.

Matt
We'll be there for a while so don't worry about being late :D and adding traffic in you'll be more then 35 minutes.

Back