• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is in?

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
Monday?

Rear axle to install, Rear D/S to install, Doors to put on perhaps make removeble, fender and front hub to put back on, coil to replace, fuel filter to replace, and two POS's to get running.

If we have time we can cut the top off the lawn ornement before it goes out to pasture. That will look so nice it might go in the FRONT yard!

Food, Fun, Culture, Lawn mower races, Beverages, Dog fights, wresting matches, Donut scavenger hunts, You name it, it will be here!

I am waiting for Jeeplas to post a reply telling you that you have a phone call...
And, that she is in.
:laugh2:

seanR said:
Food, Fun, Culture, Lawn mower races, Beverages, Dog fights, wresting matches, Donut scavenger hunts, You name it, it will be here!

mowing other peoples yards is wrong, and is tresspassing. and doing it while racing is irresponsible.

we as wheelers need to set an example.

we don't want the greenies to know we cut grass, especially on an ozone-action day, you asshole.

My father grew grass, and supported our entire clan with it.
The fields were on ancestral property, and many departed family members were used to fertilize the crop.
If I cought someone tearing trails in my thai stick, they would get a little more than a rig full of buckshot.
Thou shalt not tread lightly where the Truth is taken literally.
:smoker:

bgcntry72 said:
I am waiting for Jeeplas to post a reply telling you that you have a phone call...
And, that she is in.
:laugh2:

Scott, are you mis-behaving again?

T-girl said:
Scott, are you mis-behaving again?
Oh shit Scott, you really went and did it this time. Didn't you learn from Okie T's screwup.

kid4lyf said:
Oh shit Scott, you really went and did it this time. Didn't you learn from Okie T's screwup.

Scott and I have a better relationship than that. He knows where is balls are, in my back pocket.

T-girl said:
Scott and I have a better relationship than that. He knows where is balls are, in my back pocket.

I bet you frequently pull them out and threaten small children with them....
:D

The wyfe does not post here.
Have fun with the AE, but its not my girl.
The birthday is wrong, as is the spelling.
Take care, jagbags.

bgcntry72 said:
The wyfe does not post here.
Have fun with the AE, but its not my girl.
The birthday is wrong, as is the spelling.
Take care, jagbags.

Just be quiet and bring home a jug of milk.
Supper will be ready at 7:30, so be here.
I love you.

Back