• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fuel cell

jeepxjga

NAXJA Forum User
ok, puttin in a fuel cell on saturday, anything i shoudl watch out for, i already got the cell, going to get the pump and rest of the fittings and the jeep from school on friday, and puttin it in on saturday. just wondering if anyone has any write-ups and/or pictures that could help me if i should run into any problems. thanks guys

Personally I would not want a fuel cell in the same comparment as me without a firewall. Of course I am assuming you are mounting the cell in the cabin.

XJguy

well if i really feel that unsafe i can always build a firewall, but i plan on chopping the top as a winter project so that really isn't too big a concern right now. i'm just looking for people that have done this previously and any tips i might come across will be helpful.

Jeepspeed

The guys over at Jeepspeed all do it for their competition XJs. You might want to ask them.

XJguy

Back