• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaf conversion is about done

chadc

NAXJA Forum User
Well after a whole lot of headaches(most of the headaches were because buddys were always busy when I could have used a 2nd set of hands, go figure) I have to finish welding the brackets and round them off to make em look like they belong. The steering idea I had wont work. I was gonna use just 1 high steer arm for the drag link but the tierod won't fit under the springs, Full high steer here we come. I also think I'll change shackles, the ones I have are just to big of a land anchor.
Castor is at 9 degrees. I hope the pics will post the first time. If anyone has ideas or criticism, let me have it, I can take it.
Chadc
http://grovestreet.com/jsp/albuminfo.jsp?album=15160

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Never enough time to do it right, but always enough time to do it over.

For all your work, I hope it works better than the coils...........but they never do.

excellent...I know what its like to mock it up a few times before every thing fit/works right, especially steering....stock yj shackles will "work" better until you can get some super tough ones...for all the talk about hitting shackles and angle of approach I've never hit my shackles or leaves on the trail...

Back