• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

about corn cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezil

Member #Nay
NAXJA Member
for the few of you that have expressed some kind of serious concern as to the "parameters" concerning "corncross", and wondered if some poor farmer was somehow wronged, or how many other "crimes" might have been comitted.....

You do not deserve an explanation or description, and I suggest those that were there tell others to go fuck themselves when the "appropriateness" of the event is called into question.

Let the wholesome boyscouts who were NOT in attendance continue to assume the worst case senario, and paint an evil picture based on the miniscule amount of current information.... it doesn't affect the rest of us in the least bit.

Hey um... My only question is:

When's the next event?

Is it a la NASCAR?

how about a Grand Prix layout?

a big figure 8 would be interesting in a hot wheels kinda way...

and of course...Where's the VID?

Ouch ... MF'er that stung!!!

Yes ... I posted some comment on "Corncross" ... sorry ... it's a common problem around here ...

I guess I'll just have to go back to bed and fuck myself for a while ...

All is fair on the internet Beez ...

Les

lbexj said:
I guess I'll just have to go back to bed and fuck myself for a while ...
Les

Is this physically possible? If so please explain. :shocked:

jeeplas said:
Is this physically possible? If so please explain. :shocked:

I saw this picture one time .... well, I'd better not elaborate ... let me assure you it's not physically impossible! :shocked:

Les

lbexj said:
I saw this picture one time .... well, I'd better not elaborate ... let me assure you it's not physically impossible! :shocked:

Les
Just ask my hero, Ron Jeremy

This goes back to the "if you were not there, you can't give any shit about it" school of thought. Unless you attended Corncross (which I did not) you have NO right accusing anyone of anything. This area is known for it unusual way of doing things, I have complete faith that laws were not broken and any alledged damages were compensated.

Rev

Rev Den said:
This goes back to the "if you were not there, you can't give any shit about it" school of thought. Unless you attended Corncross (which I did not) you have NO right accusing anyone of anything. This area is known for it unusual way of doing things, I have complete faith that laws were not broken and any alledged damages were compensated.

Rev

all doubters will be cornholed

haterade.jpg

Keep on sippin mofo's
The MWC OWNS Your mall crawlin a$$!

All haters know who they are! :rattle:

Chew..may the forklifts rise again..bacca

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

Nope... I gotta miss it this year, remodeling & moving is a priority and a money sponge too.

Maybe do Moab in 2005 for the 20th Anniv of the MJ Celebration Event...

woody said:

Nope... I gotta miss it this year, remodeling & moving is a priority and a money sponge too.

don't forget to pack the snakes

LOL we're moving back into the olde homeplace... it's pre-snaked. After a year of vacancy, no signs of mice :dunno:

I caught a baby Putnam-variant King yesterday, tossed loose today... ought to fight the Edwards/Robbins-variant Copperheads back.

woody said:

I hear that, im not going unless I get a sack of cash dropped on me.................... see ya in 2005

chewy

Beezil said:
for the few of you that have expressed some kind of serious concern as to the "parameters" concerning "corncross", and wondered if some poor farmer was somehow wronged, or how many other "crimes" might have been comitted.....

You do not deserve an explanation or description, and I suggest those that were there tell others to go fuck themselves when the "appropriateness" of the event is called into question.

Let the wholesome boyscouts who were NOT in attendance continue to assume the worst case senario, and paint an evil picture based on the miniscule amount of current information.... it doesn't affect the rest of us in the least bit.

i wanna do the corn cross in the Bronco....

mac 'where there are corn fields in city limits' gyvr

Are there any more of these events happening anytime soon? :confused1

wow, talk about resurection of a dead thread! :D nice work Opie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back