• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks...

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
To BC, OOC, and Blue Knight, for comming all the way out to nowhere and helping me Sat.

Got the Slip Yolk Converter in, and decided I needed a coil for one of the POSs.

Sorry I sent you guys the wrong way.
What was 20 more miles when you had already gone 110?
And no I am not half way to Moab!

Good to hear you had some help ... now, I'm sure you partook in some brew, so are you sure you did not install a cayalytic converter or a Slip Yoke Conversion kit?? :eek:

Better check this morning and make sure you don't have a muffler looking thing hangin' off the end of your transfer case!

Seriously ... great to hear BC, OOC, and BlueKnight took time to come and help.

Les

lbexj said:
so are you sure you did not install a cayalytic converter or a Slip Yoke Conversion kit??

Oh No, A slip yolk converter,
Scott invented it
I am the first to have one
It will keep my yolk from slipping!

OOC is working on a belt drive system.
He told me to mount the motor in the back,
cut a hole in the floor and put a big pully on the pinion.
I'm thinking it should work great!

seanR said:
Oh No, A slip yolk converter,
Scott invented it
I am the first to have one
It will keep my yolk from slipping!

Must be the same tech they use to make that really thick cheese ... binds things up ya know ...

SeanR said:
OOC is working on a belt drive system.
He told me to mount the motor in the back,
cut a hole in the floor and put a big pully on the pinion.
I'm thinking it should work great!

He stole that from Harley Davidson ... back when they were owned by AMF, they had a belt drive system that increased the torque to the rear tire. BTW ... does OOC stand for OOh Crap (just deducing) ... if so, I'd be wary. Maybe he used to work for AMF ... ya never know.

Les

PS: It's YOKE ... not yolk (I'm the expert ya know ... "Eggleston"

Last edited:
No problem sean, i limite 100 miles R.T. for wrenching, and you use it up in one direction. j/k hope i can be of more help next time.. :clap: We gave that name to him last year after wheeling with him a few times,,, OOC= Out Of Control....... :rof:

Anytime, brother.
IF you want to find Swap and I, we will be pulling a Spiccoli in the yard art out back.
Funny how that half of a box of donuts were missing by the time we left.
Scavenger hunt time.
Later.

He'll be finding donuts for the next 6 mths or so..... :shocked: the places you guys put them in geeezz..... :doh: I had nothing to do with it... lol :laugh2:

bg, you to much :roflmao:

BlueKnight said:
He'll be finding donuts for the next 6 mths or so..... :shocked: the places you guys put them in geeezz

OK I did notice my flashlight didnt work.

You guys are all WHACKED!

Also Ginger seems to be constipated today :scared:
And the neighbor had one in his mullet.
Hey BC, Speaking of Ginger, Hows your butt?

Back