• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Congratulations to the MWC of NAXJA

Skorpyo

NAXJA Member #241
NAXJA Member
Well folks your hardwork and effort has paid off. As of yesterday the Board of Directors approved the recognition and creationg of the MidWest Chapter of NAXJA.

My heartfelt congratulations and thanks to SeanR and Lawn Cher' for their efforts with the BoD to get this chapter going and my best of luck and support to you all as the newest chapter of NAXJA!
Skorpyo

hey i am really glad to hear the chapter made it! i will look forward to joining you guys when i move back to indiana!!!Look forward to meeting you all!

Mike :us:

Wow am I out of touch! One day I look and the forum is about starting a chapter and then it actually is a chapter. I think I just about missed the whole thing! Sorry about that, I'm glad we found people willing to step up to the plate. Congratulations and thanks.

So what is the deal with a chapter, is it something you have to "join" or are you automatically a member of the chapter if your a NAXJA member and live in the area covered by the chapter?

B-loose

Bloose said:
Wow am I out of touch! One day I look and the forum is about starting a chapter and then it actually is a chapter. I think I just about missed the whole thing! Sorry about that, I'm glad we found people willing to step up to the plate. Congratulations and thanks.

So what is the deal with a chapter, is it something you have to "join" or are you automatically a member of the chapter if your a NAXJA member and live in the area covered by the chapter?

B-loose

Joining the Chapter is a voluntary thing, and really the only qualification is being a NAXJA Member. Folks can belong to more than one Chapter if they desire.

Bloose said:

B-loose

I'd like to add to Woody's comment ... Anyone who is interested in the MWC is welcome to participate in any event we have. Just watch this forum for scheduled events and plan on attending. We encourage those who enjoy themselves and would like to support this organization to join NAXJA. Then just post a message here or send a PM to SeanR, Scott Mac, Lawn Cher, or me of their interest in being a supporting member of the MWC and we'll include you on the roster.

Bloose ... I know you were at last years Winterfest, and I'm sure you have attended other NAXJA events. You are always welcome ...

Les

Welcome Bob 'I'll do it if you'll do it' Loose.
Look forward to seeing you again.
Last time was a scream.
Fear Winterfest.
:thumbup:

Bob brought his family and a minorly upgraded late-model XJ to the first XJFest at Tellico, then towed a popup with it the next year with Robbie. Many of us met again with them in Moab last year with Clifford. Each time he gets out, his XJ gets used harder.

It's a short path and a long journey into the Gettin It Crew. Bob qualifies big-time.

MAn after last year at Winterfest I thought for sure WI would be exluded from NAXJA period. I drank WAY too much. I had lots of fun though. You can definitely include me on the roster. That is as soon as I pay up for my NAXJA membership.

B-loose

Bloose said:
MAn after last year at Winterfest I thought for sure WI would be exluded from NAXJA period. I drank WAY too much.

B-loose

you could say that again....

mac 'too much fun' gyvr

Back