• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going to Moab and when?

Kejtar said:
I''m planning on leaving on Sat Sept 2nd and wouln't mind caravaning with someone just in case my parts start falling off :D

Was going but my trip got cancelled. :mad:

Rabbit and I are planning on leaving on the same day as you, only probably later in the afternoon. Rabbit has to work until 4:00 or so.

Dan

Kejtar said:
I''m planning on leaving on Sat Sept 2nd and wouln't mind caravaning with someone just in case my parts start falling off :D

Dan Turner said:
Rabbit and I are planning on leaving on the same day as you, only probably later in the afternoon. Rabbit has to work until 4:00 or so.

Dan
Well I'll tell you the route I"ll be taking and you can pick up any parts that you come across and bring them to me :D
Btw, maybe we can somehow get rabbit to get out of work early :D

Kejtar said:

I wish a could join you again, but Michaelle and I are meeting friends from Las Vegas and camping with them at Quail Lake, near St. George. We'll be camping Saturday and Sunday, them leave Monday morning for Moab.

I'm going to miss the Moab event this year.....I've been to it the last four years. The vacation time went for the week long Rubicon trip this year. I do plan on going next year, though.

Hope you all have a great time,

:)

Kejtar said:

Mark Hinkley said:
Of what year?

hinkley

Exactly, September 2nd is on a Thursday.................... :huh: Don't you mean October 2nd? :doh:

-Mike

Theres no one to cover my shift. The only other guy who I can trust to run it when I'm not here doesn't even get back from his vacation until the saturday I work.

Kejtar said:
Well I'll tell you the route I"ll be taking and you can pick up any parts that you come across and bring them to me :D
Btw, maybe we can somehow get rabbit to get out of work early :D

ryurabbit said:
Theres no one to cover my shift. The only other guy who I can trust to run it when I'm not here doesn't even get back from his vacation until the saturday I work.
I think your twisted ankle is going to swell up real bad the night before. If you need help with that I can talk to Dan and he can help it swell up :D

Kejtar said:
I think your twisted ankle is going to swell up real bad the night before. If you need help with that I can talk to Dan and he can help it swell up :D
I don't know if I like bieing included in this "make Rabbit swell" coversation.

I'm no butt :pirate1:

LOL... we're talking here about an ankle... and I think you're having some sort of flashbacks.
Dan Turner said:
I don't know if I like bieing included in this "make Rabbit swell" coversation.

I'm no butt :pirate1:

Back