• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stupid Q.....are xj and MJ leafs the same length

xjnation said:
by how much?

They are five inches longer......three inches longer in the front and two inches longer in the rear, measured from the center pin.

I just put MJ main leaves on my spring packs. :)

To get the MJ on the road for now was just gonna do a spring over with an full length adda leaf...3" or so...will put the truck @ around 6"...then it will give me time to design the four link rear arms etc....Im tired of not playing with the rest of the kids!

Brian, the stock MJ springs on a spring over should work very well.......who needs a four link. :D

xjnation said:
To get the MJ on the road for now was just gonna do a spring over with an full length adda leaf...3" or so...will put the truck @ around 6"...

SOA should give a bit more than that ( 2X perch thickness + leaf-pack thickness)

Good way to go !

sorry to hijack, but since your questions been answered....

how much lift will you get using an mj pack minus the main leaf on an xj with the xj main leaf?

since they're spring under i figured they would have more arch. i'm having trouble finding dakotas in a u pull it but there are a few comanche's.
thanks, matthew

Back