• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lost on Fordyce

Kaczman

Lurker
NAXJA Member
I lost a green tool box with fishing tackle in it, and a "Fish Arizona" sticker on it. I think it was before winch hill #1. I'd pay shipping plus a $100 reward if anyone picked it up. Thanks.

-Jon

Kaczman said:
I lost a green tool box with fishing tackle in it, and a "Fish Arizona" sticker on it. I think it was before winch hill #1. I'd pay shipping plus a $100 reward if anyone picked it up. Thanks.

-Jon

Jon, did you post this on pirate too? I don't remember the one I saw on winch hill #1 very well, but I thought it was dark brown or something and I don't remember a sticker. It was older though. Maybe 5" wide and 10" long with a handle on top. Then again I was having eyesight problems all day. :D

I believe it was right before the trail drops down maybe a car length or two past the last rock.

Hope you find it.

Lincoln- That sounds like it. It was an old tool box my grandfather used as a tackle box. The sticker was on the side of the box. I don't care about the tackle, but I got the box and a couple knives when he passed away last year, so it has a bit of sentimental value to me.

Should I post it under Rubicon talk or Chit Chat on PBB? Thanks for the tip.

-Jon

Not a clue on which board. I bet the general chit chat would work though. You might ask one of the mods. Someone has to be going up to Fordyce. Maybe those drunk guys will go up there and find it. :D

I remember you saying it was your grandpa's. I felt crappy for not opening my mouth then or at least checking it out. I just figured it had been there a while. :doh:

Back