• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Please help a new guy w/part no.

jblaze5779

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everybody.... I just found this forum even though I've been driving my 91 cherokee laredo for 14yrs and 263k miles. I thought ya'll might be able to help me out.

I'm looking for the part number of the power antenna mast for said cherokee. I recently decided after 10yrs to replace the now severly bent antenna. The motor that I have works great but the plastic tabby inside the mast is broken. Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE tell me the part number of this mast and where I might find either the exact replacement or something else that's suitable.

Thanks in advance

Justin

There's something called a "mast and cable repair kit" Mopar #4741282. Not sure what the hell is in that kit.

Ok so I got my antenna assembly in today... came with the harness and everything. Took five minutes to pop it back in, and it works great. Altogether it cost me 25 bucks versus the 143 that the Stealership wanted. I would recommend SoonerJeep to anyone looking for replacement parts for their jeep.

Back