• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

50th Anniversary Decal

tchase

NAXJA Forum User
HI, I was just wondering if anyone knows a source for the decal which was on the fender of my '91. If they can't be had cheaply, can someone supply me with a good pic so I can have it reproduced? Also, were these on both fenders? Mine only had one on the drivers side when I bought it. Then a friend smashed it up and now I have none.

Tony

tchase said:
HI, I was just wondering if anyone knows a source for the decal which was on the fender of my '91. If they can't be had cheaply, can someone supply me with a good pic so I can have it reproduced? Also, were these on both fenders? Tony

Hello Tony...

I didn't know they had a decal ... I have a "50th Anniversary" Laredo as indicated on the window sticker, but mine never had decals on the fenders ... nor did the hundreds of Jeeps on dealer's lots at the time---at least not around here.

I wonder if this was a "dealer only" marketing thing to move vehicles and not part of the sales group from Chrysler ??

You may try to locate the original dealer where the vehicle was sold and ask them about the decals ... someone local may have printed them if it's not in DC's parts catalog.

I'd be interested in these also if you can find them.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info so far, but does anyone else have a '91 Laredo that had these decals? The ones pictured in the link are different than mine was, it was a much more attractive design with a Willy's on one side of the 50 and a newer Jeep on the other. Placement isn't a problem as I do have a few pics that show where it is. Go to http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/581343/2 and you'll see why I can't use these to reproduce it (you can just see it below Laredo, much clearer in original print).

Back