• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Names and such

Justin Schrock
25213 Rd 25
La Junta, Co 81050

Had my two boys Kyle and Cody along. It was great meating all of you and wheeling with you.

Jeff Taylor
Colorado Springs

Had a kick-a$$ time.Great wheeling-Great people.We need to make this an annual event.Me and Led will get pics posted ASAP.

Bill Ragan
Flagstaff, AZ

Had an AWESOME time. DITTOS on the annual event!

Great bunch of wheelers. I intend to put this on the schedule for next year. I am open to suggestions as to where to hold it.

Tom Houston aka old_man
Loveland, Colorado

RJ Gillis
Englewood, CO
black/white/broken jeep

Hadda blast- great wheeling/ great company- gotta be an annual event!

Led Lancos
Colo Spgs
The annoying white thing thats only 2 weeks old :doh:

Michel Mitchell
Carrollton TX

Green Jeep with the wore out 30's :(

Had a blast :yelclap:

Thanks to everyone :wave1:

eshel travis, paul coleman travis (our driver on black bear pass trail), and pam (my wife who keeps me going, and everything organized).
this was the 5 year reunion at ouray for paul and i, steve/'bones', his sweet wife rosette, and thier son mickel (sp.), so that made it an extra special event for all of us( we were all there for "forum fest '99" )... but gettin' together with you fellers and ladies was what really made it all worth the trip. we drove 20-21 hours to get to the event, but the time spent with all of y'all was worth every bit! thanks to my old friends, my newer friends from moab last year, and to my brand new friends from this year's event.
it was sure nice gettin' to finally meet 'grant'... didn't look nuthin' like i had pictured him.
shalom aleichem,

John Sprague
Rapid City, SD

The red stocker

Met a whole bunch of great people who are extremely helpful and patient. Had a wondeful time, right up until the end. Hope to do it again.

We had a great time. Many thanks to the folks that spent the time putting this together. Colorado, wheeling, new friends, can't be beat. Looking forward to the next time. Jim & Bonnie Emery
St. Joesph Mo.

Grant Barclay
Redstone Canyon, northern Colorado

The fool who showed up in the Land Rover.

Even though my event was a lot shorter than I would have liked I had a really good time. Many thanks to all who attended. Nice to meet all of you.

Grant

Garth Bergman
Saint Paul, MN

Sorry I only got to attend the one day at Chinamans but had a blast. Many thanks to everyone that put this together and looking forward to next time! You guys and gals were great to wheel with.

Robert Loose

Cedar Grove, WI (appx 50 min north of Milwaukee)

The littlest Jeep in Carnage Canyon :)

Had a great time as always. Great to meet some great new wheelers and get together with some of my wheeling friends. The trip out was exciting as always! Getting home was uneventfull, which is a good thing.

Grant,

Thanks for your patience and great spotting! Also a big thanks to Led and Troy for your help on Carnage!

B-loose

Terry Breheny
Golden, CO

the '01 silver XJ w/ diamond plate door cladding (and the on-board spotting cameras... Led put down that beer bottle!).
;)

as w/ all of these gatherings, i enjoy seeing so many capable rigs-- no two alike!
of course now my "to do" list just got bigger (...hmmm, drop brackets).

cheers.
:cheers:

(pictures/video to post soon)

Walter Bolden
Columbia, MO

The blue 97' on 31's that was ocasionally seen being beat with a two pound sledge. (the jeep not me)

Had a blast hope to do it again next year!

Andrew Heesacker aka hjeepxj

Little (31s) silver one with the Gaytezzas :D:D:D

Troy and Shari Betka
Littleton, Co.

The only yellow rig in attendance....

Back