• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear soon?

sintax

NAXJA Forum User
Just got the urge to make a run up to Big Bear sometime soon. I am thinking maybe next weekend or the following weekend?

Gonna start on the next major jeep buildup pretty soon and would like to get one last wheeling trip in.

I would head up on Friday night, camp, meet up saturday, wheel, camp and then drive home on sunday.

Sequoia, Shannon I know you guys have been herassing me about getting out :wave1:

Feelings? Comments? Concerns?

-Scott

Hmmmm.....

Bent said:
Hmmmm.....
Come on.. you know you wanna let "thumbs" drive a bit :D ANyways I wish I could join you guys cause there are couple spots I got beef with and I gotta drive over them :D but at this point I'd have to "Flintstone" it as I don't have my driveshafts hooked up and all my interrior is out (including seats)

If you're up there Saturday the 28th, I will be there, still looking for a wheeling trip that weekend. I'm just dying to try out my MTRs

Chris

I think I'm going to run up for a quick trail or two here in an hour or so. Got to get out of the house for a few hours. I'll explain later.:(

Back